#2. What does Google Analytics call a URL that passes data parameters for reporting?
- A tag
- A hit
- A dimension
- A metric
#3. When does the Google Analytics tracking code send a pageview hit to Analytics?
- Every time a user clicks a video
- Every time a user adds an item to a shopping cart
- Every time a user performs a search on a website
- Every time a user loads a webpage
#4. When does the Google Analytics tracking code send an event hit to Analytics?
- Every time a user performs an action with pageview tracking
- Every time a user makes a reservation on a booking site
- Every time a user adds an event to their calendar
- Every time a user performs an action with event tracking
#5. What does Google Analytics use to differentiate new and returning users? (select all answers that apply)
- A browser cookie
- Artificial intelligence
- A randomly-assigned unique identifier
- A sequential unique identifier
#6. What will happen if a user clears the Analytics cookie from their browser? (select all answers that apply)
- Analytics will inform the user that they need to set a new Analytics cookie
- Analytics will not be able to associate user behavior data with past data collected by the tracking code
- Analytics will set a new unique ID and browser cookie the next time a browser loads a tracked page
- Analytics will automatically recognize returning users
#7. By default, Google Analytics can recognize returning users over multiple sessions from different browsers and devices.
#8. A session in Google Analytics times out after how many minutes by default?
#9. To send data to Google Analytics from a web-connected device like a point-of-sale system, what feature must be used?
- Data Import
- Browser cookies
- The Networking protocol
- The Measurement Protocol
#10. For an event goal defined as playing a video, how many Goal conversions will Google Analytics record if that video is played three times in the same session?
#11. Which are Goal types in Google Analytics? (select all answers that apply)
- Incorrect – review Unit 1, Lesson 3
- Shopping Cart
- Pages/Screens per session
- Event-level, session-level, or transaction-level scope
- Location-level, duration-level, or user-level scope
- Hit-level, session-level, or user-level scope
- Event-level, duration-level, or transaction-level scope
- Business objectives > KPIs > key actions
- KPIs > key actions > business objectives
- Key actions > KPIs > business objectives
- Business objectives > key actions > KPIs
- he metric data used to measure business success
- The main website actions users take that accomplish stated business goals
- The secondary website actions users take that lead to main actions
- A list of keyboard shortcuts for measurement tasks in Google Analytics