In this advanced technology inspired era, open source projects are thrilling the tech world. Linux remains the most ideal core for most of these kinds of technologies.
The world of web remains the foremost promoter of Open-Source and simplifies its utilization. The greatest utilization of cloud has also been seen through web-based developments.
The timeline of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Containers as a Service (CaaS) highlighted the increasing demands for reliability and resource optimizations.
Security features and other aspects are also taken care of by the developers.
Introducing Docker Cloud
Docker is another open-source platform that gives developers and enterprises an easy access for complex application deployments.Its cloud concept has now become a handy solution for multiple industries looking to implement Docker PaaS or CaaS more deliberately.
Up-scaling the available resources of the integrated platform, software or server architecture faster with the cloud implementations.
This lightweight yet efficient open source container virtualization,on top of a virtualized container environment results an application deployment engine.
In this way, the flow of process to developand to contain applications becomes more resourceful.
Deployment and smooth management of Dockerized applications on its cloud platform is more simplified, mobilized and adaptable.
There are many reasons this technology is preferable over the IaaS and PaaS modules. Some of the reasons why this technology is preferred is listed here:
- Accelerated Setup – Instant setup and activation of this integrated platform saves valuable time for IT operations teams installing Docker and other processes. It meets the needs of tight deadlines for development and implementation of applications on the cloud.
- Added Level of Security – The linking between the cloud platform provider and Docker engines comes with an additional layer of security. It secures the data and process to a great extent. It ensures complete protection of the system from outer impairments.
- Adaptive Development Platform – Its API based development platform on a web user-interface gives developers a greater level of flexibility to develop, deploy and deal with all issues while the Dockerized applications running on cloud.
- Automated Workflow –Its web UI also comes with many options to control the workflow of the entire Docker Cloud Through activating existing or setting their own triggers, developers can automate the complex processes on the go. It includes, but is not limited to, redeployment, restart and reconfiguration of containers.
- Amplified App Performance –Monitoring the performance of the applications gets a new level of simplicity. A fully-functional and completely integrated dashboard will be available to control all the deployed Docker PaaS or CaaS modules remotely. This advanced feature speeds up the process ultimately.
This popular open source container virtualisation technology is continuously growing. Docker is continuously including all new and superior features to ensure easy configuration and deployment of all types of applications. All the required resources are available to developers on the internet to get started with this cloud based technology.