Total Number of Questions: 5
1. What is BigQuery?
- Data Visualization Tool
- Data Warehouse
- Dynamic Optimization Tool
- Data Transfer Service
2. Which of the following are benefits of using BigQuery to analyze your Analytics 360 data? (select three)
- You can access hit-level data
- You can query unsampled user page paths
- You can create fast, easy-to-share dashboards and charts
- You can combine your Analytics 360 data with data from other sources
3. What reporting objectives can be accomplished in BigQuery but not within the Google Analytics interface? (select two)
- Analyzing and visualizing Source/Medium values for all website users.
- Reporting on e-commerce transaction rates for each brand of your business.
- Reporting on the amount of time between events occurring across multiple sessions.
- Reporting on the unsampled pageview paths that users followed.
4. What needs to be created before completing the BigQuery integration with Analytics 360?
- Data Table
- Google Drive
- BigQuery API
- Google Cloud Platform Project
5. Using the BigQuery Export schema, which of the following fields are available in BigQuery?
- Custom dimensions, landing page, hit number, client ID
- Clicks, impressions, hit number, client ID
- Custom channel groups, landing page, time on page
- Custom dimensions, hit number, client ID