Total Number of Questions: 5
1. Which report would you use to understand how Display interactions across the full purchase path contribute to conversions?
- Assisted Conversions
- Time Lag
- Path Length
- Behavior Flow
2. Once integrated with Campaign Manager, where can you use Campaign Manager dimensions within Google Analytics? (select three)
- Custom Segments
- Secondary Dimensions
- Custom Reports
- Custom Dimensions
3. In the Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Campaign Manager > Campaigns report, which metric group would you select to see Google Analytics sessions side-by-side with Campaign Manager impressions and clicks?
- Site Usage
4. Which of the following are benefits of using auto-tagging with your Campaign Manager integration? (select three)
- Provides additional advertising dimensions
- Removes risk of manual tagging errors
- Removes the need to maintain manual tags
- Increases data freshness
5. If you prefer to see your manual tag values for your Campaign Manager traffic, what feature would you edit in Google Analytics?
- Allow manual tagging (UTM values) to override auto-tagging (DCLID values) for Campaign Manager and Display & Video 360 reporting integration
- Allow manual tagging (UTM values) to override auto-tagging (GCLID values) for Google Ads and Search Ads 360 integration
- Enable the Campaign Manager reporting integration
- Disable Cost Data in the Campaign Manager integration.