Total Number of Questions: 5
1. Which of the following are benefits of the Search Ads 360 reporting integration? (select three)
- Search Ads 360 dimensions available in segments
- Search Ads 360 data available in “Multi-Channel Funnels” and “Attribution” reports
- Additional reports for organic search engine traffic
- A new set of Search Ads 360 reports under Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform
2. Auto-tagging will ensure that traffic from your Search Ads 360 ads is consistently included in which Default Channel Grouping?
- Paid Search
- Organic Search
3. Which of the following are used to calculate ROAS? (select two)
- Profit margins
- Ad spend
- Bid limits
4. If you want to identify generic keywords that are driving high site engagement, which Search Ads 360 report and metric would you view? (select two)
- Bounce rate in Search Ads 360 Treemaps reports
- Revenue in Search Ads 360 Campaigns reports
- % New Sessions in Search Ads 360 Keywords Reports
- Bounce rate in Search Ads 360 Keywords Reports
5. Which set of reports would you use to view granular Google Ads dimensions such as Sitelinks, Bid Adjustments and Search Queries?
- Acquisition > Google Ads reports
- Acquisition > All Traffic reports
- Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Search Ads 360 reports
- This level of granularity is only available in the Google Ads user interface.