- E-commerce platforms
- Mobile Applications
- Online point-of-sales systems
- Systems not connected to the Internet
#2. To collect data using Google Analytics, which steps must be completed?
- Install Google Analytics desktop software
- Create an Analytics account
- Add Analytics tracking code to each webpage
- Download the Analytics app
#3. The Analytics tracking code can collect which of the following?
- Language the browser is set to
- Type of browser
- User’s favorite website
- Device and operating system
#4. When will Google Analytics end a session by default?
- After 30 minutes, regardless of user activity on your website
- Once the user opens another browser window
- When a user is inactive on your site for 30 minutes or more or closes a browser window
- At noon every day
#5. Once Google Analytics processes data, it’s stored in a database where it can’t be modified.
#6. Which represents the hierarchical structure of a Google Analytics account from top to bottom?
- View > Account > Property
- Property > Account > View
- Account > View > Property
- Account > Property > View
#7. A user with “edit” permissions at the Account level will automatically have “edit” permissions at which other levels?
#8. To locate a property’s Analytics tracking code, which sequence of steps should be followed?
- Admin > Tracking Code > Tracking Info
- Admin > Tracking Info > Tracking Code
- Reports > Audience > Tracking Code
- Audience Reports > Settings > Tracking Code
#9. To use Analytics to collect website data, what must be added to the website page HTML?
- Google campaign parameters
- Google Analytics terms and conditions
- Google Analytics tracking code
- A permissions button
#10. Where should the Analytics tracking code be placed in the HTML of a webpage to collect data?
- Immediately after the opening <head> tag of your website
- Immediately before the closing </head> tag of your website
- Immediately after the opening <body> tag of your website
- Immediately before the closing </body> tag of your website
#11. When a new view is created, what data will be included?
- Data from before the view was created
- Data from after the view was created
- Data from before and after the view was created
- No data
#12. A deleted view can be recovered by account administrators within how many days?
#13. What are the options for filtering data in Google Analytics?
- Exclude data from a view
- Include data in a view
- Modify how data appears in your reports
- All of the above
#14. Why is it important to keep one unfiltered view when using filters with Google Analytics?
- To ensure you can always access the original data
- In order to configure Goals
- In order to use a filter for multiple views
- There is no reason to have an unfiltered view
#15. In which order does Google Analytics filter data?
- Alphabetical order by filter name
- The order in which the filters were last edited
- The order in which the filters are applied
- Randomized order
#16. When a filter is applied to a view, what data is affected?
- Data from before the filter was created
- Data from after the filter was created
- All the data available in a view