- Content Grouping
- Advertising features
- User permissions on the view
- In-Page Analytics
#2. What report would best help identify potential browser issues with website traffic?
- The Active Users report
- The New vs Returning report
- The Browser & OS report
- The Source/Medium report
#3. What report shows what mobile devices were used to view a website?
- The Exit Pages report under “Site Content”
- The Landing Page report under “Site Content”
- The Engagement report under “Behavior”
- The Devices report under “Mobile”
#4. Which Traffic Source dimensions does Google Analytics automatically capture for each user who comes to your site?
- Source, Keyword, Campaign name
- Source, Medium, Keyword
- Source, Medium, Campaign name
- Medium, Keyword, Campaign name
#5. Which “sources” are available in Google Analytics? (select all answers that apply)
#6. Which “mediums” are available in Google Analytics? (select all answers that apply)
#7. Which “channels” are available in the default Channels report? (select all answers that apply)
- Organic Search
#8. What report can show how particular sections of website content performed?
- Content Drilldown
- Frequency and Recency
- Top Events
#9. What report lists the website pages where users first arrived?
- Events > Pages
- All Pages
- Exit Pages
- Landing Pages
#10. What report should be used to check if users are leaving important pages on your website?
- Landing Pages report
- All Pages report
- Exit Pages report
- Pages report under Events