- Medium, Source, and Content
- Medium, Source, and Campaign
- Campaign, Content, and Term
- Source, Content, and Term
#2. Which tags are standard Google Analytics campaign parameters?
#3. To quickly generate campaign tags, what tool should be used?
- The Measurement Protocol
- The Segment Builder
- The URL Builder
- The Goal Selector
#4. Which formats may be used to add a custom campaign parameter to a URL?
- www.googlemerchandisestore.com/?utm campaign = fallsale
- www.googlemerchandisestore.com/?utm_campaign = fall sale
#5. Which are examples of Goals in Google Analytics?
- Making a purchase
- Signing up for a newsletter
- Completing a successful Google search
- Submitting a contact information form
#6. When creating a Goal in Google Analytics, which are required?
- Goal Name
- Goal Type
- Goal Slot ID
- Goal Funnel Visualization
#7. If the Google Merchandise Store sets up a URL goal of “/thankyou” and a Match Type of “Begins with”, which of the following pages on www.googlemerchandisestore.com will count as goals?
- All of the above
#8. Google Ads lets users advertise on which properties?
- Google Search
- Google Display Network
- Campaign Manager
- Google AdSense
#9. Enabling auto-tagging does what?
- Adds Analytics tags to campaign URLs
- Adds Google Ads tags to campaign URLs
- Adds campaign hyperlinks to website pages
- Adds Analytics tracking code to website pages
#10. What Google Ads report in Google Analytics can show which bid adjustments resulted in higher conversions?
- Bid Adjustments
- Destination URLs