An organisation is made-up of Persons designated to various roles. There is hierarchy of Designation in each organisation. Most of the roles has to report to the next level designated person. If you have a website build on WordPress and you want to display the Chart of Organisation Structure you need a WordPress Organisation Chart Plugin. There are many such plugins published on www.wordpress.org plugin repository.
Here we have listed many Plugins that you can use to display Organisation Graph:
This plugin allows you to seamlessly setup a hierarchical based organisation chart, otherwise known as an Org Chart, for use in your website. We have integrated drag and drop features to ensure the process is intuitive and fast. This is an organizational chart maker. It provide you control to create custom post type and create structure of Organization.
Main Features of WordPress Organization Chart Plugin
- Buddypress Support
- Multiple Charts
- JSON Access
- Custom Departments
- Simple user management
- Template system for custom design
- Hooks and Filters for custom fields
- Print Chart
- Replace Top Level user without reset chart
How to Install WordPress Organization Chart Plugin
- Upload file: “plugin-name.php” to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Settings -> Org Chart. Select Top Level user and press reset.
- Drag and Drop the users to arrange your chart as required. Press ‘Save Changes’ when you are ready.
- For New users there is drop down at bottom of chart page when they can be easily added.
- Use shortcode: [orgchart], in any page or post to display your chart.